For Association Executives
- To provide continuing education opportunities
- To help association executives improve management skills, develop new ideas and innovative concepts.
- To exchange ideas, share successes and failures, and to provide a reservoir of information which can be adapted for use in serving the associations we represent.
- To provide for social contact with colleagues and Associate (supplier) members.
- To learn of facilities, services equipment, programs and related knowledge which will assist member association executives in doing a better job.
- To become acquainted with individuals representing the Associate (supplier) members to facilitate direct contact with them.
For Associate (Supplier) Members
- To provide direct contact with association executives whose associations provide a concentrated and profitable market for services and products of Associate members.
- To learn of the needs, concerns, and ideas of association clients/customers so as to better serve them.
- To provide a relaxed, informal atmosphere in discussing areas of mutual interest.
- To become better acquainted with association executives in Nebraska who represent their association in a leadership capacity.
- To become better acquainted with colleagues in the Associates service/sales field.